Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm going home!

My friend Chris Daughtry sings a little tune that says "I'm going home, to the place where I belong...". That's the song I'm singing today. Though I am far from healed, I have made huge strides and I can do enough to be self sufficient at home. As you can guess - I'm pumped. Can't wait to be home with my wife and babies and just do what we do. Took another xray today. Please keep praying all follow up xrays show perfect healing and no need for surgery. Pray for no accidents in the home and my kids understand I am still a fragile work in progress. Thanks again for your prayers !
"Get up, take your mat and go home." Matthew 9:6

6 comments:

  1. Josh,
    It sounds like you are doing so much better! So glad to hear that you will be going home soon. Keep up the great job with the PT and you'll be out-of-there in no time! Thinking of you...Lynds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh,

    It is so great to hear that you are going home! Our God is so amazing...He truly hears our prayers and he answers us. We are so happy that you are doing so well with your PT and recovery. We will continue to keep you, Mindie and the kids in our prayers.

    Joyfully,
    Eddie & Kim Morris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God, Josh!!! You and Mindie and your faith are an awesome testimony. Thanks for sharing and we will keep praying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh,
    Going home to your beautiful wife and little ones, Praise God!!! It seems that your stay in the hospital was to share your faith of the Lord with others. People will see your progress & positive attitude and say " I want what he has, Love for Jesus Christ our Lord" God gives us faith and hope in our darkest times.
    Love & Hugs,
    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stoked you are going home! We will continue to pray for your fast recovery and no surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Josh! I've been lurking on your blog for the past week or so, and I just wanted to tell you I'm thrilled to hear your good news! Ben, Hannah and and I had a little playdate with your family not too long ago, and Mindie was telling me it could be weeks and weeks before you came home... but this is so much sooner than anticipated! Congratulations! Can't wait to see you up and about soon.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete